By Laws of St Mary’s Backgammon Club
January 5, 2017
1. Membership in the Club shall be available to anyone who Pays an annual membership fee of $25 per year.
2. The club shall elect officers of its members for the office of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasures. Term of office shall be for One Year. Officers shall run the Business of the Club and shall determine Tournament rules and any other rules deemed necessary.
3. Only Members of the Club shall be eleigible for reduced prices at club dinners and Tournaments.
4. Only club memebers shall be eligible to play in Official club championship Tournaments. Guests are welcome to participate in all club events .
5. The club shall hold a monthly or semi-monthly dinner/play meeting and one annual championship Tournament meeting.
6. The Club is intended for Fun and Challenge and as such token prizes shall be awarded for Winners at Club Dinner Meetings and the Annual Tournament.
7. Dues collected and monies raised by the Club shall be used to purchase club equipment and other endeavors as will be determined by the officers for the general welfare of the club and its membership.